One week. Only seven days. Ladies, do we have a panic button on? It's only six more sleeps to Christmas and if you haven't already wrapped and filled all the stockings in the mantle, we hate to break it to you, but this calls for shopping SOS.
This *last minute* gift guide is for the uncles, aunties, cousins, grandpa, grandma, mums, dads, sisters, brothers and pets of the house... basically everyone who resides under that roof.
Fingers at the go, credit card out, hair tied up in a ponytail... are you ready?
- Breaking Bad: The Fifth Final Season DVD: It's been a few months since the series finale, but this Vince Gilligan's series is still sitting fresh in our minds. And there's more joy re-watching old series than watching new episodes - for us, anyway!
- Audio Technica ATH-M35: We suggest you buy this for your mum who can block out all that house noise when she's having her 'me' time, but your brother might appreciate this pair of headphones with a solid sound and strong base.
- Ernest Alexander Tucker British Tan Wash Shave Kit: A bag that will hold all your dad's shaving and grooming essentials - plus look stylish at the same time. we look this waterproof pouch a little too much.
- Gruffalo plasters: This collection of beautifully, colourful plasters feature your little sister's favourite cartoon characters. We guarantee it'll wipe all tears off her face in a snap.
- Fuzzy cat ring: Your cat-loving grandma will love you for this one. It's all her favourite things in one - a black cat on a piece of jewellery. Double whammy! They also come in three other designs.
- Make-your-own cookie dough jar: Don't have time to bake or buy a present for a loved one? Pop in these ingredients in a store-bought jar, wrap a ribbon around it and voila!
- Iconemesis' Autumn/Winter 2013 Leopard Print collection: Bring out the animal in any member of your family with this super cool and trendy phone cover. It's brand new in the shop - buy it here!